Trauma Surgery & Acute Care Open is The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma’s Open Access journal dedicated to the rapid publication of peer-reviewed, high-quality, international trauma and acute care research.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Timothy C. Fabian.
Stay informed -- register for TSACO e-alerts
- Risk stratification tools in emergency general surgery
- Red cell distribution width predicts out of hospital outcomes in critically ill emergency general surgery patients
- Novel application of an old technique: the use of external to internal carotid artery transposition in trauma
- When should screening of pediatric trauma patients for adult behaviors start?
- Factor VIIa administration in traumatic brain injury: an AAST-MITC propensity score analysis