Trauma Surgery & Acute Care Open is The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma’s Open Access journal dedicated to the rapid publication of peer-reviewed, high-quality, international trauma and acute care research.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Timothy C. Fabian.
Stay informed -- register for TSACO e-alerts
- Elevated plasma levels of TIMP-3 are associated with a higher risk of acute respiratory distress syndrome and death following severe isolated traumatic brain injury
- Launch of the National Trauma Research Repository coincides with new data sharing requirements
- Blunt rupture of the thoracic duct after severe thoracic trauma
- Primary prevention of contact sports-related concussions in amateur athletes: a systematic review from the Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Bilateral distal ureteral transection in the setting of blunt trauma