Trauma Surgery & Acute Care Open is The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma’s Open Access journal dedicated to the rapid publication of peer-reviewed, high-quality, international trauma and acute care research.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Timothy C. Fabian.
Stay informed -- register for TSACO e-alerts
- Geospatial relationship of road traffic crashes and healthcare facilities with trauma surgical capabilities in Nairobi, Kenya: defining gaps in coverage
- Spontaneous splenic rupture due to marginal zone lymphoma
- Clinical indicators of hemorrhagic shock in pregnancy
- Preinjury ASA score as an independent predictor of readmission after major traumatic injury
- Emergency general surgery in pregnancy
- ReviewUpdate in sepsis guidelines: what is really new?(7 September, 2017)
- ReviewRib fixation: Who, What, When?(27 April, 2017)
- ReviewPrehospital tranexamic acid: what is the current evidence?(13 January, 2017)