Trauma Surgery & Acute Care Open is The American Association for the Surgery of Trauma’s Open Access journal dedicated to the rapid publication of peer-reviewed, high-quality, international trauma and acute care research.
Read about the journal’s mission in an introductory editorial from the journal’s Editor-in-Chief, Timothy C. Fabian.
Stay informed -- register for TSACO e-alerts
- Protocol for a randomized trial of the effect of timing of cholecystectomy during initial admission for predicted mild gallstone pancreatitis at a safety-net hospital
- Joint statement from the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma (ACS COT) and the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) regarding the clinical use of Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA)
- Can necrotizing soft tissue infection be reliably diagnosed in the emergency department?
- Does intracranial pressure management hurt more than it helps in traumatic brain injury?
- Orthopaedic traumatology: fundamental principles and current controversies for the acute care surgeon
- Original Article
- ReviewUpdate in sepsis guidelines: what is really new?(7 September, 2017)